ExecuTech Strategic Consulting
Chief Cybersecurity Engineer
Fort George G Meade, MD
Technology and Computer-related
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Chief Cybersecurity Engineer to support our USSTRATCOM Systems Engineer & Integration (SE&I) customer. Our customer serves as principal enterprise systems engineering, enterprise architecture, and technical authority for the Nuclear C3 Enterprise within DoD and oversee systems engineering and integration for the entire National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC) infrastructure.
The Chief Cybersecurity Engineer will provide direction and guidance on the complex technical design, implementation, and network security posture of the Next Generation NC3 Enterprise Network. As the Chief Cybersecurity Engineer, the ideal candidate will lead review, analysis, evaluation, risk assessment, and development of recommendations for telecommunications and network vulnerability management.
- Leadership role preferably in RMF/cybersecurity
- Experience in developing security architecture
- IAM Level III certified
- National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC) and the NLCC mission set.
- Joint Information Department of Defense Information Network (JIE DoDIN) and Single Security Architecture.
- Cybersecurity and regulatory standards/guidance entities as well as cybersecurity frameworks and security control such as; Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Federal Information Processing Systems (FIPS) 200, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-xx, Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) instructions, NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS).
- Cybersecurity Service Providers (CSSP), Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) and Network Operations Security Center (NOSC).
- Systems engineering and the "agile" construct.
- Enterprise networks and federated networks as well as the architectural development and engineering of those networks.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Cisco Security+
- Comfortable/Experience in working with, presenting to, and briefing mid and senior level managers
- Masters Degree in Mgt. of Information Systems/ Technology or related field
- 12-16 years direct experience
- Clearance: Active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.