ExecuTech Strategic Consulting
IT Security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Support SME
Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking an IT Security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Support SME to support the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
As an IT Security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Support SME, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of various Federal, DoD, and IC policies and implementations of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) for information systems (e.g., National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53, Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) 1253, DoD 8510.01, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503), to assist the government and fulfill, as needed, their RMF role as the Authorization Official (AO) for DARPA networks and DARPA approved performer IT systems.
- Provide policy and oversight recommendations on information technology concepts used in the evaluation of security performance, integrity, residual risk, and overall readiness of applications, communication systems, hardware, software, satellite control systems, information processing systems, and Platform Information Systems (PIT).
- Provide Policy and oversight recommendations on RMF assessment techniques and procedures to assess compliance and security performance of protective measures (e.g., Information Assurance (IA) controls, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), USCYBERCOM CTOs), etc.
- Participate and act as a liaison between relevant Defense Industry Base and government cybersecurity, security assessment, and Special Access Program IT conferences and working groups.
- Provide Assessment and Authorization policy and oversight expertise on Cross Domain Solution (CDS) technologies employing all types of CDS, either in in a classified compartmentalized enterprise environment, or point to point in support of isolated IT architectures.
- Ensure system security requirements are addressed during all phases of DARPA program lifecycles (concept development, Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), or Broad Agency Announcement (BAA), Proposal, Selection, Award, Closeout, Transition, etc.)
- Facilitate communication and meetings with DARPA Tech Offices to ensure that Assessment and Authorization services align with agency needs and timelines.
- Participate in the preparation and oversight of CSSP and CCRI external audits (or any internal/external inspection/audit) and ensuring that that all DARPA IT is correct and current in all of their supporting assessment and authorization documentation.
- Serve as primary liaison between the ITD Government Authorizing Official and the IT Support Services Contract Program Management Teams, to include Classified Support, Unclassified Support and Security Control Assessor teams.
Certification: DoD 8140.01 IA WIP for IAT/M Level III is preferred.
Desired Skills: DoD or DARPA experience supporting/managing Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) and/or Special Access Program (SAP) enclaves is highly preferred.
Minimum of 12 years of IT, information systems security/cybersecurity, assessment and authorization (A&A) experience with increasing responsibility.
Education: Bachelors Degree in IT or IS Systems Management or related field. Experience may substitute for education.
Clearance: Top Secret clearance with SCI and SAP eligibility.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost-effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.