ExecuTech Strategic Consulting
Network Systems Engineer Lead (PKI)
Fort George G Meade, MD
Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Network Systems Engineer Lead (PKI) to support the Global Solutions Management Operations (GSM-O) I/II contract, which provides support services for the operation, defense, and sustainment of the Department of Defense Information Network/Defense Information System Network. As a Network Systems Engineer Lead (PKI), you will be performing the following responsibilities:
Duties: Provide operational and technical engineering support for the implementation, testing, integration, interoperability, and sustainment of information technologies comprising Enterprise PKI capabilities.
- Design, build, and administer cryptography and key management solutions that applies security and compliance using FIPS 140-2, 140-3 standards.
- Provide PKI engineering support in a complex, mixed environment.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure to ensure the highest level of availability.
- Build and configure internal Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Define enterprise processes and best practices and tailored enterprise processes for applications.
- Manage installation, upgrade and deployment projects and provided on-site direction for other engineers.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and performance time.
- Design and implement system security and data assurance.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level technical support and troubleshooting to internal and external clients.
- Create architectural diagrams and other documentation.
- Support other DISA GSM-O priorities and tasks as directed.
- Familiarity with all the practical security procedures and experience enforcing security program with other aspects of systems implementations.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of certificate templates.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of Smartcard Technologies (ISO 7816, ISO 14443) and DOD PKI Technologies (X.509)
- Possess an ability to revoke PKI certificates and recover PKI certificates
- Knowledge of Smart Card authentication and provisioning.
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory certificate replication.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Presentation skills at senior leadership levels
- Must be able to work independently and deliver professional results within prescribed, multiple deadlines.
- Possess functional and technical expertise with Microsoft Office, to include Word, Project, Power Point, and Excel.
Desired Skills: Broad knowledge and expertise with PKI used to secure IT Systems while implementing RMF requirements.
Education: Bachelors degree desired. A DoD 8570 Security+ or equivalent certification required.
Years of Experience: 5 years of PKI information security experience required.
Clearance: Top Secret clearance
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology and cybersecurity leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost-effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.