ExecuTech Strategic Consulting
Fort George G Meade, MD
Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Support Engineer to support the Global Solutions Management Operations (GSM-O) I/II contract, which provides support services for the operation, defense, and sustainment of the Department of Defense Information Network/Defense Information System Network.
As a Support Engineer, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
List Duties: Provides engineering and technical expertise on all issues relating to the specified telecommunications networks/information systems within the DISN. This discipline engages in a broad range of specialized network/system functional areas, such as network systems engineering, network topology planning, network route planning, management of network configurations, and modeling and simulation of the networks/systems.
- Applies specialized knowledge of military unique features, specifically built into the network and its subtending hardware and software, to ensure appropriate support to the warfighters requirements.
- Provides technical expertise on the operation, maintenance and management of the hardware, software and/or transmission facilities comprising the network/system.
- Responsible for engineering support to existing and emerging technological enhancements in the specific network/system.
- May be required to have knowledge of the operations and management of tactical systems the extent required to ensure interoperability with the strategic systems. Performs network modeling and simulation using commercial or Government-unique modeling and simulation tools.
- Interfaces with other technical experts on network performance, based on Department of Defense criteria, and recommends additions/deletions/reconfigurations. Researches, analyzes and/or develops reports of network/system operations, functions, or performance; network topology plans/changes; network route plans/changes; configurations, etc.
- Coordinates with other technical experts to formulate implementation plans for the insertion of new technologies into the network/system, support evolving Government requirements. Implements or extends advanced intelligent network features into the network/system.
- Applies systems engineering disciplines to the provisioning of new service offerings over the network/system, often specifically tailored with military unique features.
- Applies knowledge of the functions, interface criteria and special handling requirements of cryptographic systems used in the network.
- Supports other GMS-O priorities and tasks as directed.
- Must have DoD Unified Capability (UC), Voice Over IP (VOIP), and eVOIP experience in order to provide engineering, planning, testing, and management experience to support DoD Gateways.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (AD) configuration and setting AD servers and their domain controllers.
- Must have experience with conducting Security Test and Evaluations under the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), understanding of risk management practices and security program development including change management, access control, and physical security.
- Must be knowledgeable with the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), and have IP network and security engineering experience including a basic understanding of IP routing, quality of service mechanisms, MPLS, and IPsec architectures.
- Ability to develop emerging network solutions, user requirements and alignment and business case development.
- Demonstrated knowledge to provide Information Assurance (IA) support to coordinate and obtain Interim and Final approvals to test and operate, to include C&A support, mitigation strategies and techniques, tracking, assessment, testing and implementation updates, patches and upgrades in accordance with the IAVA directives issued by the USCYBERCOM and DISA CIO, and test plans, procedures and reports dealing with all levels of security products, systems, networks and architectures.
- Provide technical and operational input to develop CONOPS and applicable training material.
- Hands on experience installing, configuring, administering and operating Tenable Security Center and Nessus Scanner, known as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) in the DoD environment.
- Hands on experience with Vulnerability Management System (VMS), Host Based Security System (HBSS) and eMASS.
Desired Skills: Must understand the impact of U.S. defense doctrine on the operations, maintenance and management of both tactical and strategic systems, and how to effectively interface tactical and strategic telecommunications systems into a seamless entity. Experience with network systems engineering, network topology planning, network route planning, management of network configurations, and network modeling and simulation
Education: Bachelors degree desired. DoD 8570 Security+ certification required as a minimum. Other relevant certifications include: CCNA, JNCIA, CCNP and others are desired.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 6 years relevant experience with DoD internet/intranet/enclave architecture in support of DoD/OSD.
Clearance: Top Secret clearance
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology and cybersecurity leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost-effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.