ExecuTech Strategic Consulting
Task Order Manager (Key)
Fort George G Meade, MD
Technology and Computer-related
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Task Order Manager (Key) to support the Global Solutions Management Operations (GSM-O) I/II contract, which provides support services for the operation, defense, and sustainment of the Department of Defense Information Network/Defense Information System Network.
As a Task Order Manager, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
Duties: Serves as the project manager for a large, complex task order or a group of task orders affecting the same common/standard/migration system) and shall assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO),the task order-level TMs, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
- Under the guidance of the Program Manager, responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
- Performs enterprise wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems.
- Oversee the development of Task Order Management Plans (TOMP), Weekly Activity Reports, Monthly Status Reports, and other reports as directed by the Task Order.
- Ensures timely and quality completion of all deliverables.
- Oversees the exceptional performance of all task personnel.
- Supports other GMS-O priorities and tasks as directed.
- Experience with developing and overseeing CONOPS for existing or new systems.
- Supervising a team of twenty (20) or more people on a mid-sized to major project or program.
- Must have experience with overseeing the development of Security Test and Evaluations under the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), understanding of risk management practices and security program development including change management, access control, and physical security.
- Must be knowledgeable with the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) process and have experience with network and security engineering including a basic understanding of routing, quality of service mechanisms, MPLS, and network architectures.
- Experience/understanding of the Vulnerability Management System (VMS), Host Based Security System (HBSS) and eMASS.
- Exceptional and timely completion of all written or verbal deliverables.
Desired Skills: Broad knowledge and expertise with DoD network and enclave architecture and operations and associated standards for open systems architectures. Knowledgeable of compliance with organizational policies and expertise in monitoring and evaluation of deliverables and order-related reports.
Education: Bachelors degree required; however, experience may substitute for education. PMP certification required.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 10 years of specialized Information Assurance, RMF and/or engineering experience with DoD internet/intranet/enclave architecture in support of DoD/OSD.
Clearance: Top Secret clearance
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting, LLC (ExecuTech), headquartered in Woodbridge, VA is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, dedicated to delivering innovative and visionary information technology products and services throughout the United States. Our executive team each has an average of over 25 years of superior information technology and cybersecurity leadership and experience at the National Intelligence Agencies, DoD and other Federal government departments. ExecuTech is expertly staffed with fully cleared, certified and devoted professionals who are fulfilled by their work and recognized by our customers and partners as adding extreme value in the design, deployment and support of innovative and cost-effective technology solutions.
ExecuTech combines its wealth of information technology leadership and experience together with world-class and emerging technology to operate, manage, and engineer existing and future IT infrastructures. Our main areas of expertise include information assurance and cyber security, enterprise systems and network management, architectures and engineering, systems development and integration, CIO and program/ project management, technology distribution, and cross domain solutions. ExecuTech has established tools, technologies, and techniques that support operational requirements for achieving collaboration while maintaining high assurance in the evaluation, deployment, certification and accreditation, and management of enterprise enabled cross domain solutions. Additionally, ExecuTech is nationally recognized in the areas of cyber security, cryptographic modernization, and engineering.
ExecuTech strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company at www.esc-techsolutions.com.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.